Water & Fuel Conditioning
Comet Magnetic C2 Unit
Comet Magnetic C2 Unit
This unit is designed for "Normal" Town Water where there is small problem with calcium build-up on hot water elements, air conditioning batts, shower heads and taps.
One unit fitted to the outside of the water pipe near the water meter (can be buried underground) should treat all the household requirements.
For swimming pools we recommend the stronger models C3 or C4
Studies indicate that over 78% of Australian homes have a problem with hard water from either a bore or town supply and many don't realise they have hard water.
A Comet Water Conditioning Unit will treat all your calcium build-up, scale problems, rust stains, soften the water without removing the calcium, magnesium and zinc in tap water which are beneficial to the human body and stop the calcium build-up in the pipes that is costing you money.
These units actually de-magnetise the minerals in the water as it passes through the magnetic field. This will stop the minerals adhering to each other and to any metal they come in contact with.
- Installation is easy.
- No Plumbing required
- Clamps to the outside of the pipe
- One unit will treat most households
- Save up to 75% in detergents and chemicals
- Save up to 25% in electricity usage
- Improve efficiency of household appliances
- Balance pH Levels
Other benefits include:
- reduced scale build-up on elements thus reducing electricity usage
- reduced amount of detergent required in dishwashers and washing machines
- reduced soap and scum on showers and bathes thus reducing time spent cleaning
- softer conditioned water is better for hair and skin
- no on-going maintenance of the installed water conditioning unit
- conditioned water tastes better
- removes existing scale build-up, and prevents further build-up in pipes
- prevents calcium build-up in sprinkler heads
- eliminates the requirement of harsh chemicals to remove sticky residue
- equalises pH Levels
- does not pollute ground water or interfere with septic systems
- topsoils have a natural mineral content carried to plants
- less landfill, as unnecessarily discarded toilet bowls, water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, etc. becomes a part of history
- reduces the need for digging, fracturing concrete slabs, tearing up streets, etc., due to pipe blockage
This unit is designed to fit wider pipes in the 1½"-2" (38-50mm) range with normal flow rate.
This is the second of our Standard range of Water conditioning units for use on moderately hard water.